PDA

View Full Version : Worried of testicular cancer :(

matrix123
09-12-15, 20:37
Since few years diagnosed with anxiety with ups and downs as many of you. However the latest thing triggering my anxiety was some day's ago. I woke up with very mild pain on right testicle. I started to notice it and then thinking all worst case scenarios. Right now I have some mild pain... Nothing big, but feels tender as well.

I have resisted googling, but since it's not going away I'm scared of something like testicular cancer :(

uru
09-12-15, 20:44
I had a lump on my right ball. At one point it swelled up. I also had pain as well.

None of these turned out to be cancer.

If you're worried go and see a doctor :)

JamesM535
09-12-15, 20:46
Def. go see a doc - you'll know where you are at, when you get your positive results anxiety should disappear.

matrix123
09-12-15, 20:47
I'm scared to go and see the doctor :(

JamesM535
09-12-15, 21:02
There's nothing to be scared about - it's perfectly normal for a man to go from time to time check on this stuff with a doc :)

matrix123
10-12-15, 11:20
That's true if you don't have health anxiety...

tomjohn
10-12-15, 16:41
I was worried about testicular cancer myself, years ago. I had some pain in my groin streaming down to my right testicle. I ofc. felt around down there, and I noticed a lump. I was freaking out over this and went to the doc. He told me it was nothing because he couldn't really feel it. That settled me for a little while, but then I freaked out again. Thought he had missed it completely.

Long story short, ended getting an ultrasound at that showed a cyst on my epididymis. Its till there to this day. Pain is gone though. Only if I poke around I get some aches.

Go see a doc. Getting your sack checked out is harmless and an easy task! Dont worry about it

matrix123
10-12-15, 16:52
Thanx tomjohn.

I'm a bit more relaxed after also reading that TC has a survival rate of 99% in the early phase. So even the worst case scenario of actually being TC has positive outlook...