PDA

View Full Version : Effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

ANTHONY2000SEPT
10-12-15, 01:14
Dear Friends,

This is an invitation for a survey that will help researchers better understand the effects of social media on depression and anxiety.

The survey should take approximately 6 minutes and is mobile friendly.

The survey Link is: flowresearch.typeform.com/to/vqu94Q

Those that complete the survey will be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $20 gift cards for Amazon.

Contact: Dr. Anthony Faiola, Indiana University – School of Informatics and Computing, IUPUI.
Faiola AT iupui.edu

Thank you very much for your effort and time~!

MyNameIsTerry
10-12-15, 11:22
Those that complete the survey will be automatically entered into a drawing for a chance to win one of three $20 gift cards for Amazon.

I would love to know how you plan on doing that since it's an anonymous survey. :whistles:

debs71
10-12-15, 12:37
I would love to know how you plan on doing that since it's an anonymous survey. :whistles:

You have to enter your email address at the end of the survey, MNIT. Guess that goes in the pot for the draw.

I did the survey....not for the Amazon thingy ( I never win anything, lol) but just for curiosity. Was quite interesting actually.:winks:

MyNameIsTerry
11-12-15, 06:54
You have to enter your email address at the end of the survey, MNIT. Guess that goes in the pot for the draw.

I did the survey....not for the Amazon thingy ( I never win anything, lol) but just for curiosity. Was quite interesting actually.:winks:

Thats strange, Debs, I didn't see anything other than the end message. :shrug: Ah well, I never win anything anyway :money::nonono:

My apologies to the OP.

MissyMischief
03-01-16, 20:26
I was skeptical, too, but the survey actually looks legit. I used to live in Indiana, and Indiana University/Purdue University are well known and respected colleges. I even have friends from high school who went there. I did enter an e-mail address...I have a separate one that I give out for stuff just like this. I rarely win stuff, too. But hey, you never know...I'd like a $20 gift card, lol. :D

Oh yeah, I did find the survey to be interesting. Sharing e-mail is optional.