PDA

View Full Version : Blood pressure concern

Fallenangel76
10-12-15, 16:51
Hi for the past few weeks I've noticed a drop in my blood pressure and heart rate my bp was a little high but now it's like 104/64 and heart rate 69 a few days ago it seemed to of picked up but now has dropped again I don't know if I feel dizzy from the worry but I do get very lightheaded I went to gp but at the time my bp was ok and I felt normal I am on my menstrual cycle and having a few problems with hormones but my thyroid is fine could this be the cause I'm going out of my mind as I'm stressed but bp still stays low

lele19
12-12-15, 10:26
Hi Fallenangel76 - I'm also on my menstrual cycle at the moment and my BP reading this morning was 89/51 with a pulse of 62 - these are all low numbers for me. I really wouldn't worry about 104/64 - this is considered as normal blood pressure range. Anything below 90/60 is considered low but dangerously low is anything below 80/50.

Fallenangel76
12-12-15, 18:34
Thank you for replying it's horrible as I've not had it before and I'm extremely anxious about it but I know it's in normal range in my head I'm quite heavy at mo so wondering if that has anything to do with it I hope yours picks up

Fishmanpa
12-12-15, 20:18
I wish my BP was that good!

Positive thoughts

Fallenangel76
13-12-15, 17:29
Mines never normally that low it's the dizziness and the blurred vision that is concerning me could all this just be anxiety