PDA

View Full Version : Back to my oringinal fear

Kilimanjaro
11-12-15, 03:13
So after reassurance from my Doc that she was not concerned about my lymph nodes in my groin and having a much better few days due to the pain in my leg not being so bad I am losing it again..
All the massive bruises that were on my legs cleared up but I noticed in the bath last night that I have another massive bruise come up on the back of my thigh and I have no idea how it got there and I've woken up boiling hot and feel clammy although not soaking wet at all.. As the nodes in my groin are very much still there I am terrified she has got it wrong and wasn't concerned as I didn't have these other symptoms.. I don't know what to do. Don't know whether to go back and tell her my fears again and risk her getting irritated with me or just try to put this down to health anxiety and try and deal with it.. I hate this. Just want to be normal with no symptoms of any kind..

artist12
11-12-15, 03:35
I totally relate. I am often afraid to bring somethings up to my doctor or chiropractor because I'm afraid they will think I'm crazy.

I almost wonder if it is possible to find a primary Doctor that "specializes" in (or at least is sensitive to) patients dealing with health anxiety

Kilimanjaro
11-12-15, 06:27
Thanks for replying artist12. I am just so terrified she got it wrong... She said I should trust her and Doctors don't take chances. I am trying to do that but I didn't have these symptoms then it was just the nodes...