PDA

View Full Version : Please, has anyone ever felt like this? :-(

mila
12-12-15, 19:39
Hi

For the past few days I have been getting a certain feeling that I even find hard to describe so I am convinced I must be the only person ever to feel like this! And it is a scary feeling!
It feels like opposite of pressure you would feel from the outside, I always imagine this is what a vacuum feels like! And I feel it in my head and my chest and this will sound insane but in my legs too! The feeling in my head and chest I can most closely describe similar to what you feel like if you maybe if you trying to say something and keep talking rushed without breathing for a while and the head feeling it self slightly resembles head rush.

I have a slightly blocked nose and get awful yellow/ green stuff from it in the morning but no facial pain for it to be sinusitis but even if it was how would it explain the chest feeling...I am also pregnant and my bump is also making me feel I cannot take a deep breathe and I don't know if this has anything to do with it. But it feels so scary!!! Does it sound familiar to anyone?? I am obsessed with my blood pressure and I worry it is something to do with that although they took it just two days ago and it was fine and every time before. Then I start imagining pulmonary hypertension and all kinds of other things, I am really panicking! And it is still another day until I can go back to the doctor :-( I have been going every single week lately...

Millie x

uru
12-12-15, 21:51
Cannot take a deep breath
http://www.thebump.com/a/shortness-of-breath-during-pregnancy
Blocked nose etc
http://www.newkidscenter.com/Stuffy-Nose-During-Pregnancy.html

Didn't find anything for the first one but head rushes are common. :)

Hey, I'm a guy and I have no experience of pregnancy but I do know that there is a helluva lot of stuff going on in your body when that happens. I wouldn't be surprised by anything. You're creating life after all.

mila
12-12-15, 23:44
Urusainaa, thank you so much for your response and effort you made to find those articles trying t help me even though you cannot relate to what I am feeling! I really appreciate it!!

I actually learned something new as I did not know that, in addition to feeling discomfort because of the pressure on diaphragm, progesterone can make you feel like you need more air than you actually need. I don't know if this can explain in any way the vacuum kind of feeling I get, and it is a really scary and uncomfortable feeling.