I'm Steve.

---------- Post added at 01:55 ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 ----------

Does no one want to talk?

disgruntledbis0n
13-12-15, 03:28
What's on your mind?

Jherron
13-12-15, 05:35
Well I'll tell what's on my mind. I should not of ate that chimichanga before bedtime. Dang heart burn and reflux. I knew it was keep me up half the night but noo I ate it anyways lol

Jherron
14-12-15, 19:29
Which Elvis Song? Gosh now that Wille Nelson song is stuck in my head "always on my mind". See how contagious thinking can be. One good joke or laugh can brighten the day.

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

Let me share some humor I introduce you to Roy D Mercer.

https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Siw5hxOUhNBd7J_9mlXmWOEjsy-K21t

Justinian
15-12-15, 15:38
What's on my mind: my grandmother is dying and her two daughters are at her bedside 24/7 (my mum and aunt). She has heart failure, kidney failure, a blood clot that could migrate anywhere, fluid in her lungs and problems with the stump of a leg she had amputated two years ago. She says she no longer wants to live. She says she wants to die.

Jherron
15-12-15, 21:20
I feel for you. I have watched 3 people pass. My grandmother had stomach cancer and passed in 2011. Honestly I'm still not over it, I have not been to the grave but twice. She was like a 2ND mother to me. Just last year my aunt passed on Christmas eve, she was in her late 40s.If your grandmother is ready to go and her soul is right with God there is nothing to fear. People will tell you that God is for people that fear death. That's not the truth my brother. The truth is some people would rather walk around thinking they are the center of it all. That they have it all figured out because they fear the unknown. This I tell yoy my brother a great day is coming where there will be no tears nor worry. I don't personally know you but the Holy spirit is speaking to you. He is your comforter, he will never leave you nor forsake you. My brother I leave you with some scripture to help you and your family. I leave you with a link to some great southern gospel. Remember we are not of this world. You have a father in Heaven that created the things eyes see and more that eyes cannot see.

1 Corinthians 2:9-13King James Version (KJV)

9 But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11 For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12 Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

13 Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.

Revelation 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
Romans 10:9-13King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

11 For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.

12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.
Titus 3:5King James Version (KJV)

5 Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost

YouTube link to uplifting gospel music from my state.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=jrT7TZBwoF0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8sA3sn78vvo

Justinian
16-12-15, 06:02
So you reject humankind's 9,999 other religions past and present, but believe in your Christian denomination? Religions past and present also have similar stories in them that have been 'borrowed' by the Christian Bible, but they taught other things and had other traditions, rules, sins, obligations and customs. Why is the religion that was chosen for you by your parents, your community, your society and your country the correct one? Why do billions of other people disagree with your religion? Do you know better than they do? Are you more intelligent than they are?

Jherron
17-12-15, 01:05
My brother I'm am no better than anyone. I didn't choose a religon. I chose to let the Holy Spirit in my heart that Sunday morning. The first step is the hardest as you have to overcome your doubt. The second step is the easiest as you can feel God carry you on to the altar. I don't have religon, I have a relationship. I have pondered philosophy, I have pondered other regions and concluded it was dead end. Jesus opened my eyes Brother and showed me things that there are not enough words to describe. He set me free of 3 addictions and I am persuaded he saw me through. I still have my battles everyday just as everyone does. For every day I make through is a victory in Jesus.

psalm 34:19King James Version (KJV)

19*Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the*Lord*delivereth him out of them all.

John 8:36King James Version (KJV)

36*If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Justinian
03-01-16, 20:17
She died soon after my last post on this thread and I attended her funeral on Wednesday. She had just six blood relatives. I remained teetotal despite the frequent offers at the wake. I now have no grandparents. And just one cousin.

venusbluejeans
03-01-16, 21:17
Sorry to hear that Justinian

Pepperpot
03-01-16, 22:39
So sorry for your loss x

MyNameIsTerry
04-01-16, 04:57
Sorry to hear about this.

If things get too much for you, please contact someone you can talk to like your GP, NHS lines, crisis teams, The Samaritans, etc. You did very well abstaining at the wake as that would be one of the hardest times to say no and you should take that as a view of the inner strength you probably don't realise you have most of the time.

Justinian
04-01-16, 18:53
Well, that's life, (not launching into a Sinatra song) I guess.

Thanks anyway. :-)