PDA

View Full Version : really scared today

katyfitz
13-12-15, 10:34
So yesterday i posted about my body aches and thought if i go to sleep they will pass. Ive woke up this morning feeling so stiff and achy my first thought was 'i wonder if i can walk'. It scares me to think could my body be shutting down and google says body aches could be cancer. Are aches part of anxiety? Hope everyone else is feeling ok?

Katy

uru
13-12-15, 11:40
Anxiety can cause pretty much everything.

Did you go for a jog or do anything physical yesterday or the day before?

Are you a teenager with growing pains?

Even if something were wrong, why would it be instantly cancer?

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 16:25
I wake up aching everyday!!! Extremely tired? Lost loads of weight! Clench my jaw all the time! Shake, have little pulses all through my body! Sweat, get bloody spots tiny ones! I'm convinced I have a blood disorder or that c word!!!! So scary!!! And when I google symptoms no matter what you type in google it always comes up cancer ���� your not the only one I feel like this everyday ATM and it's a struggle having to go through each day feeling like you've got a deadly disease yet doctors say we're fine! It's awful to feel like this ��

katyfitz
13-12-15, 18:11
Thanks for your reply. Yea im really struggling at the moment. Really dont know what to do, its sad that i/we have to live like this xx

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 19:38
It's actually very nice knowing we're not the only ones who think/feel like this! It's so hard to shake! And awful feeling like this 😞 but we're not alone x

Sam Winter
13-12-15, 20:06
anxiety can cause pretty much anything, i have a pain i get in my right side and one in my left boob, i frequently went through the panic of heart attack and appenditictis but then a year passed and i went to the hospital and nothing bad showed up, hell i'm going through the panic of choking and i woke up scared about a spot on my face, i know right :doh:anyways i doubt its the c word especially as i get aches all over all the time and one thing i can say is google certainly ain't a big help, i avoid it now and come straight here or to one of my friends lol,
hope everything turns out okay and wishing you good health for and throughout christmas xx

blondielady
13-12-15, 22:46
I wake up achy from sleeping in weird positions or even from working out like 2 days prior and the onset of muscle aches takes that long. Today the lower half of my legs are so achy, and then I remembered I walked a lot the past 2 days (I'm normally pretty sedentary) and I was also wearing shoes that didn't have a lot of support.

Best thing to do is get up, stretch a lot, and try to relax. Anxiety can do some really crazy things.