PDA

View Full Version : dont know what to do

hunny_as
20-02-07, 17:04
hello everyone my anxitety has got so bad, as me and my parnter are going throw a strss full time are finacse are out of controle and we have not ben able to move to our house in walse as we are still wating to sell a house in spain for 2 years or more, and while living with my family i am gratfull but we rub each other up the wrong way and its starting put even more stain on our relationship, the house has been up for sale for 2 years with more then one angncey i dont know what we can do, to sell it. my partner dosent know how he feels about us any more cause we just both worry all the time, i am trying to keep my anxitey down but it so hard as i have to have a lumber punch and a mri scan on my head (i have pressur in my head and they need to know why befor they can trest me).

i have so much going on and i dont know how to make things better i fell like i am in a waiting pen to see wether my 6 year relationship is going to last (he also suffers from sad) i have other problems too i have hypermobility syndrome wich causejoint pain a possible low grade inflammatory arthritis and fibromyalgia chronic pain syndrome he has a lout to deal with i know i am so luky to have him but i dont know how long i am going to have him for.i am so tired i wish the house in spain would sell then almost all my prays will be answered

please help me. i am so upset all i do is cry most of the time i having panic att after painc att

thanks for reading amanda xx

honeybee
20-02-07, 17:39
oh hun i really feel for you, there are obviously things you have no controll over, try and not worry about these things. worrying wont and cant do any good. easier said than done i know. remember, all relationships go through bad times, maybe try and find something you can both do together, maybe go stay in a hotel on your own one night with bottle of champagne, or take a walk together perhaps, or join a class together.. as for your general level of anxiety, try meditation, it can really really help, there are loadsa good cd's you can buy. remember, life goes through cycles and rhythums.. we all have ups and we all have downs, two years ago my little 11 year old sister was abused by her grandfather, my stepdad committed suicide after battling depression. my mum started drinking to ease the pain of everything, i was agoraphobic, my boyfriend at the time was paranoid and started thinking i was having affairs all over the place (i wasn't, infact i loved him with all my heart, plus i dont know where he thought i had the time, plus being agoraphobic makes having an affair quite difficult).. then i thought things would never get better, i used to wake up and be to anxious to leave my bedroom in the mornings.. now, everything is amazing, i'm happy, all my family are happier and stronger for what we've been through. always remeber that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. always. x

wobily_lin
20-02-07, 19:38
Elo Hunny,

I'm sorry things are so stressful and not goin to plan...hugs..

On top of all our anx. issues we also have the stress of daily life ie. money, work, kids etc...it's not easy for any of us is it??

We can't fix things hun..we all want to but we can only do what we can..we're only human..

Just try and deal with the things you can for now, there are things in our lives that none of us have any control over i.e. the sale of you house...I know it's been a long time but things will work out in the end I'm sure..

Just try n stay calm..I know only too well what it's like when ye feel like you do...you're doin grand hun..x