PDA

View Full Version : Pulses all over body

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 16:21
Does anyone experience flutters all over the body? Like they jump from one part of the body to the other? I get them in my legs loads everyday and stomach sometimes arms and occasionally face! Makes me think I've got a bloody disorder or something! Really scary

Jherron
15-12-15, 05:38
Muscle Faculations I get them too. They are really bad if you have been tense and the realx. You must be nearing your 30s.

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:35 ----------

Mine are not as bad since I started eating foods with potassium and magnesium. Usually the first thing that starts twitching on me is my eyelid. Then if I stay stressed it spreads. Arms,legs,scalp,buttocks just about any muscle group can do it. It is scary when it jumps around. The less I thought about me the more they dissapered

Haylee.a
15-12-15, 12:13
It's really scary lol!! And yes mainly when I relax they go wild! I'm always tense always have been even when I didn't suffer bad anxiety! And how did you guess I'm nearing 30?! I'm 28 on the 28th of the month lol

Jherron
15-12-15, 20:36
That's what starts to happen when you get close to 30 lol. When I told my parents about my muscles twitching they said you ain't seen nothing yet. It seems to be a natural thing when you get that age. I been dropping stuff and forgetting things but my parents just laugh when I tell them. My mom said I'm getting payback for when I would jump out from behind the door and scare her. She would have eyelid twitching all day after I'd do that to her when I was a kid. My legs and calf will twitch sometimes, it looks like there is something under the skin jumping. After I learned to let my legs go limp the twitching subsided. I always have upper back and neck pain from tension plus the headaches. I think I'm just now learning to relax.

---------- Post added at 14:36 ---------- Previous post was at 14:33 ----------

BTW I'm 29 now had my b day last week. Hope you have happy birthday and a merry Christmas.