PDA

View Full Version : high anxiety, but found some light!

Bulldog
13-12-15, 18:03
Hi all,

This forum has helped me so much and I want to try and offer some help. I am currently suffering from high anxiety as I usually do this time of year even though I enjoy Christmas. But I recently found some thing that actually helps. I have been listening to some panic and anxiety hypnosis videos on YouTube by Thomas hall. I know it's not for everyone and some people will be nervous or sceptical but I have found that they have helped me. The key is repetition. I hope someone will find them comforting.

Thanks for reading

Humly
13-12-15, 18:51
Thanks. I will have a look. Any suggestions are very welcome.

Sam Winter
13-12-15, 20:26
thanks i'll give it a try any advice is welcome especially around these holidays i get more panicky because i try harder to "stay alive" for christmas

Bulldog
13-12-15, 20:33
Hi both,

No problem, like I said I have found it helps me he has a lot of good stuff which I have only just discovered. This time last week my anxiety was dictating me but after finding these I feel like im starting to gain control.

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 21:06
Sorry Sam that made me laugh 'try harder to stay alive for Christmas' that's the kind of thinking I do :D love that there's others out there like me!!! Going to take a look at this thanks :)

Sam Winter
14-12-15, 01:34
yeah I'm glad theres others out there too Haylee I literally thought I was the only one because like i'm so paranoid that everything in my mind is deathly so I end up staying away from dangerous things(well things I deem dangerous like eating certain things going out ect) and stuff its a long cycle lol

Asunshineday
14-12-15, 13:34
Thank you for the recommendation, definitely will be looking into it :)