PDA

View Full Version : SO HUNGRY. I`m scared

BlueEyesShining
13-12-15, 20:28
Basically this has been going on for months now... I`m so hungry that i feel that i can eat without stopping. I have to stop myself at some point cause I`m really able to eat a whole loaf of bread by myself...
And it`s genuine hunger, it`s not only cravings, i know that, i feel emptiness in my stomach all of the time, and my stomach growls... i just know that i can eat nearly unlimited amounts of food and it scares me.
I eat three meals plus snacks and i make sure that i eat enough but i don`t know what`s going on with me,
I`m underweight.
Please help me, i don`t know what this can be

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 20:50
Could it possibly be where your burning off lots of energy with the anxiety and panic so tired needing to get your energy from food! As for the weight thing again your prob burning off any weight by being in fight or flight mode (hope that makes sense ) x

BlueEyesShining
13-12-15, 20:54
I hope so. I`m afraid of diabetes as I read now one of the symptoms is insatiable hunger!

I also can`t sleep and I only sleep 4-5 hours these days.

Haylee.a
13-12-15, 21:00
I wouldn't be overly alarmed by your symptoms but may be worth a little doctors trip just to get checked out :)

BlueEyesShining
24-12-15, 18:23
This won`t stop... After lunch today i was already daydreaming about dinner. I`m so hungry like really hungry. :doh: