PDA

View Full Version : So tiered of feeling this way

Think2much
14-12-15, 04:20
Hi everyone,
I just joined this forum. I have so many thoughts in my head and I think I need to get them out.
I've had anxiety for a few years now. My first attack was in my early 20's. I ended up in the hospital because I thought I was having an allergic reaction or a heart attack. After that I went on Effexor for about 6 months. It helped me for a time.

I could honestly say I'm anxious everyday. Not one day goes by without thoughts of illness or death. No matter how good things get I just can't enjoy them. Im always waiting for something bad to happen. I'm so tired of this. I'm never relaxed and I can't enjoy things that I should be enjoying. I got engaged this year. My career has surpassed all my expectations. I have family I have friends. For some reason I can't enjoy any. I'm always waiting for the negative news to come.
Cancer is always on my mind. It could be stomach pains or back pain no matter what it is I assume it's cancer. For some reason I can't rest my head till I find why I feel this pain. I just can't let it go.

Recently it's been colon cancer. I had some spots of blood on the toilet paper a few weeks ago. And since then I over analyze every sensation in my stomach.
I know I have hemroids but I still think it's more then that. I'm 34 and i know colon cancer is rare for this age. But I find that one story online and can't get it out of my head.

This is the most I've spoke of what I feel. I keep everything inside and never let people know how I feel.
Thank you for reading. Sorry for typos that I might have missed. It's 11pm here and typing on my iPhone.

uru
14-12-15, 08:08
Hi!

Welcome to the forum :)

Have you been to a dr or a counsellor?

Think2much
14-12-15, 11:04
I have not. I'm strongly considering seeing someone