PDA

View Full Version : Stool question

Fallenangel76
14-12-15, 16:19
Hi sorry if I go into to much information but just trying to see if this is normal about 3 weeks ago I had really bad yellow watery diarrhea it lasted the whole day it seemed to clear up and stools went back to a normlish colour but for the last few days it's been loose and yellow and today it smells bad and it's mustard colour I haven't really had much belly pain just feel sick and lightheaded I have been a bit anxious today as I've had a load of heart palpitations and missed beats sorry for the grim info but just need to see if nothing more serious is going on I do suffer with ibs but this is new and I've had loads of acid reflux lately thank you for reading

Fallenangel76
14-12-15, 17:39
Thank you for replying I know people aren't doctors but just wanted to see if any one had the same symptoms or weather it was something I needed to see a doctor about I am suffering with bad health anxiety at mo the slightest pain sends me into panic

Fishmanpa
14-12-15, 19:11
Still, no one can tell you that. Based on the fact you've been under a lot of stress and your reflux and IBS is acting up, it makes sense that would be the reason. Rather than panicking and rushing to the doctor, why not try some relaxation techniques and give it a week or so. If it doesn't get better, then see a doctor.

Positive thoughts