PDA

View Full Version : Crippling anxiety and health related worried

Sar89
14-12-15, 20:06
Iv not wrote on here for a long time. However I have reverted back to old comforts... I feel horrible lately I have a lot of fears fearing diabetes/ my usual heart disease, pneumonia ect. Iv had a lot of horrible symptoms. Metallic taste in mouth, headaches, horrible pains. Iv had a terrible cold an felt ill from that, Iv had a vomiting illness a few weeks ago I keep being ill ! My head is all over the place one of the crappest things is Iv had stomach issues for about 18 months.. Acid reflux, bloating, stomach pain ect. My life has changed so much lately Iv quit my job, my boyfriend has moved into my house i love him to bits but I met him when I was 15 had a childish romance an then reconnected with him 10 years. Iv adored him for 10 years an I'm so happy to have him now an he makes me feel safe and secure but Iv been hiding my craziness from him (I wasn't like this back then) an now I feel like I'm falling apart internally. I fear death at every corner Iv started to feel that feeling of impending doom again I feel like I know I'm going to die soon. I'm crying at Tarzan the Disney film when he's swinging through the trees, I'm crying at old re-runs of cute kids on xfactor :shrug: I just feel horrendous like even today had a random bout of sickness and tonight my stomach feels gross all bloated and swirly Iv popped an omeprazole but now I'm worried the tablet is going to react in my body and kill me! Iv took them loads of time. I had a few drinks the other night (a very rare occasion) the next day was horrible. I just can't cope I want to freak out

uru
14-12-15, 22:07
Love Tarzan! Better than lion king imo

Sar89
14-12-15, 22:47
I think if I watched lion king I would fall apart