PDA

View Full Version : Can't stop focusing on symptoms

CoraB
15-12-15, 13:01
Having such a bad day today right from the start I feel all wooly-headed and dis-orientated. I keep thinking my eyes are blurred and I can't see things as clearly as I used to. Then the random pains in my legs arms and neck and there's also this weird low vibrating feeling sometimes in my leg.

At drs later in the week but so worried they aren't going to take me seriously. Anyone had anything similar? I'm just dreading its MS but my drs always seem to poo-poo that but I'm so worried I can't function properly.

Haylee.a
15-12-15, 13:06
I've felt like this everyday for the past 6 weeks!!! Got put on 10mg citalopram then had to up them to20mg because they just wasn't working too good!!! Been on 20 mg since Friday and I can feel them kicking in!!! I hate the blurry eyed thing makes me feel like I can't focus properly but you will see better days! Just try to have medal tell them you can't do it on your own x

Hopefulmi
15-12-15, 13:16
I've not had the vibrating but lots of the other every time I have a really anxious phase and it does settle. I've had the MS fear too, and its horrible but eyes are often affected with anxiety quite a lot for me.

CoraB
15-12-15, 13:52
Thanks guys i just keep hoping it is just the anxiety but it's so hard to let go of the fears when we're reminded by the symptoms isn't it?

I do have periods with it when there is no pain / other symptoms and that reassures me a but but I also have this horrible fear this time it won't go and will get worse and worse.

I'm on Prozac at the moment for OCD but wondering if to try something else more specific for anxiety. It's just so hard as I go through moments where I get cross the drs is putting it down to anxiety as I've had other stuff they did and turned out wasn't. ����