PDA

View Full Version : Hello all, I'm new here!

SleeplessInOhio
15-12-15, 19:37
Hello! I've had GAD and HA since I was in my late teens. It was quite manageable when I was younger but I'm twenty eight now and a month ago I've been having much more frequent panic attacks. I have always been against using pills to regulate my emotions but my primary care physician urged me to give Lexapro a shot. I have been on lexapro for 3 weeks now and it has helped me manage my anxiety but I still feel anxious most days.

I made an account on this website to help others through their time and also for support. This website is just what I needed, it has so much to offer and the community seems very supportive. I am honored to be apart of it.

venusbluejeans
15-12-15, 19:42
Hiya SleeplessInOhio and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

uru
15-12-15, 21:49
Welcome!!!

Samanthap
20-12-15, 02:56
Hey, SleeplessInOhio, you will find everything you need here and a lot of good friends too.

beatroon
23-12-15, 11:47
Hey Sleepless in Ohio!

Welcome, I'm quite new here myself but it's so great to find a supportive place where others are in a similar position. Hope you're having a great day.

Beatroon