PDA

View Full Version : A bit of reassurance please :(

jonno182
15-12-15, 22:18
So I'm sat here with aching cramp legs, crazy ringing ears and feeling generally upset about not feeling normal. I just find it SO hard to accept that this is anxiety.

Sam Winter
15-12-15, 23:06
hey hun xx,
I know exactly how you feel I've been suffering for three years and found out earlier this year, I'm still kinda accepting the fact that everything I thought was killing me was actually me overreacting it,
I totally understand it more then anyone and I'm here to give you my full 100% support if you need it including answers to any questions you may possibly have to the best of my knowledge, I know its not much and I'm sorry about that
~Ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what they was built for~

jonno182
16-12-15, 08:18
Thanks Sam xx I've had this aching crampy legs for a year now and it really seems to get me down, I also suffer with right side pain under the rib and terrible brain fog. I literally feel like I'm going mad sometimes

Gregg_
16-12-15, 19:45
Hi Jonno,
It definitely sounds like anxiety. I've had my own journey with HA this year, and it's shocking what your mind can cause your body to do. I always get the ringing ears too.

I think a problem is our subconscious mind is so used to worrying that we have all this weird energy in us. My therapist told me last week to basically consciously choose to not follow the thought, the worry or the fear. Eventually our subconscious mind catches up. Because that's all it is, your mind. Negative thinking is an addiction, I struggle with it every day, until I get my moments of clarity and realise how stupid I've been.

Sam Winter
16-12-15, 21:25
I also have terrible brain fog and a right side pain that has lasted for nearly a year now so I understand the feeling xx

jonno182
17-12-15, 07:55
Thank you guys I really appreciate you getting back to me, sometimes I can accept it's my mind but then for some reason it's like a switch is thrown and I go back to worrying about never getting better. Thanks again :)

Sam Winter
18-12-15, 14:44
yes I get that exact problem yesterday I was sure I'd be fine as I've accepted its down to my anxiety buut, today I've managed to convince myself I'm choking on a pot noodle even though I took small fork fills lol

jonno182
18-12-15, 16:03
I know that feeling yesterday the kids where joking about how you don't think about breathing but when you do think about it you become conscious about it. They where all laughing about it I was practically hyperventilating lol