PDA

View Full Version : bad anxiety???

hulllad
16-12-15, 00:10
Hi Everyone

few things

Just wondering I had a bad nose bleed today, but normally, The blood is thick and runs slowly or quite slowly.

But tonight The blood was really thin and ran fast, which scared me quite a bit?

I am wondering if this is caused by anxiety, if I get another one may go to doctors.

--------
Also lymph nodes (again) I am panicing and pretty sure I may have picked up HIV as it was high risk event and been non stop poking around.

It not just the lymph node in my neck which is risen big, I can feel very tiny lumps near my armpit, down my arm, near my groin, all very tiny pea shapes or what I think are, got loads of them,

or could they be something else like lumps of fat tissue or some type of tissue.

The information on iternet is no good always the same answers.

--------

Also feet tingerling, arm hurts when moving it, one foot hurts near joint, all signs of anxiety, or could it be hiv, i.e joint pain???

---------

3 more days before my 28 day hiv test result is back,

I think having to wait and not knowing is worse than knowing if result is bad, to be fair I think I have picked it up due to a on and off sore throat
as it keeps coming and going dont think anxiety can do that.

-----

I know I have written quite a bit but any adivce will be welcome.

I know i should not have risked everything for a bit of fun in the bedroom but whats done is done, I am getting tested and thats that.

thanks
for reading

uru
16-12-15, 23:29
Are you gay or a drug user?

If not then the chance of getting HIV is greatly reduced.

hulllad
17-12-15, 15:27
an msm
event happened with another guy

Looking at the joint pains etc I could have arthralgia which is common with hiv. (the pain in foot in constant)

Thinking was a 4 week blood test too early?

Not had a call from the clinic but always could get one Friday.

Love to hear from anyone else who may have had similar symptoms and worked out ok.

hulllad
18-12-15, 14:27
Got the results back from the 28 day test and came back all clear.
going back in 2 months to make sure all fine
So I have calmed down quite a lot now.

Still have some unexplained as of yet problems but all seems fine,

mark84
18-12-15, 20:18
Got the results back from the 28 day test and came back all clear.
going back in 2 months to make sure all fine
So I have calmed down quite a lot now.

Still have some unexplained as of yet problems but all seems fine,

Just to let you know in my teens I got nosebleeds 3-4 times a week due to stress/anxiety, it was awful but it's definitely not an unheard of symptom. They passed when I finished that particular very stressful school year and I've not actually had one in the 15 years since.

hulllad
21-12-15, 00:58
Yer I used to get them all the time, had to have my nose vessels cauterised serveral times and I do not get them as much, more in Spring.

So was shocked when I got one that bad, only the one, so far but the blood just ran so fast compared to normal.

I am trying not to think about the event but I suffer from major anxiety, I know as soon as I know the main results I be ok but got to wait till after xmas is over with to get more or less a 99.99% accurate test,