PDA

View Full Version : So dizzy

misslove
16-12-15, 20:17
Woke up yesterday and today really dizzy. It went away after a few hours yesterday but today it's way worse. Almost felt like I was going to be sick. It was everything I could do to get my kid on the bus. I feel like I'm going to fall over. Like my brain is spinning in my head. And now it hurts by my ribs but I think it's from sleeping odd on the couch. Both ribs hurt on the bottom half. Idk what to do about this dizziness. It has happened before a few times but there is a bday party at my house in a few weeks and I can have it happen then. What am I gonna do?? I literally can't do anything I'm so dizzy.

---------- Post added at 20:17 ---------- Previous post was at 16:46 ----------

Could this by tmj relates? My jaw doesn't hurt like if normally does. But my neck does feel right on both sides. I've been so dizzy and disoriented all day. Work up at 730 and now it's going on 330. I feel a little better and I'm going to finally eat something. At least try.

uru
16-12-15, 23:26
Have you been to the doctors?

misslove
16-12-15, 23:29
No my Drs is a huge panic trigger to me. I really try to avoid going. All the waiting makes me very panicky and sweaty. It's really a nightmare for me to go there :/

Bonnibelle
17-12-15, 06:53
You can ask the gp to come to you especially if youre dizzy. Mine has twice in the last month for dizziness.

QUOTE=misslove;1501271]No my Drs is a huge panic trigger to me. I really try to avoid going. All the waiting makes me very pnicky and sweaty. It's really a nightmare for me to go there :/[/QUOTE]