PDA

View Full Version : Acid reflux question!

Sam Winter
16-12-15, 23:50
so as some may know I've been put on omeprazole by my doctor and since then I haven't experienced any burning but I was wondering can reflux still cause your food to come up? because although I have no acid burning I still regurgitate my food up and down everytime I burp and I was wondering if it was because of acid reflux or because of something else and is it something serious? because I get the sensations of food in there too.

boleyn3
17-12-15, 00:29
Yes, this happens to me a lot and it leaves me with a sore throat! I find eating more bland foods helps

Sam Winter
17-12-15, 00:36
thanks very much and aww no I'm so sorry to hear you have to suffer also!
~Wishing you a merry Christmas!~

boleyn3
17-12-15, 00:49
It's really awful, definatley related to anxiety in some way! You too! X

Sam Winter
17-12-15, 13:53
thanks for the tips because my biggest struggle is finding what and how I'm supposed to eat because I'm down to one or two small portions a day and I'm not sure how I should change it or what I should go to change it x

jimsmrs
17-12-15, 15:07
Try Soda water, eat little but often, nothing too rich or spicy. Chew your food properly and chew with your mouth closed.

Sam Winter
18-12-15, 14:42
Thanks!

Jherron
02-01-16, 02:51
Does any of you notice when you get excited or scared that you get the warm burning rush in your chest. I'm on the same medication and hopefully whatever damage there is will repair itself. I don't eat sugary food anymore nor have I drank soda in 5 months I think. Quit smoking 6 mobths ago praise God for that. Heck I don't eat fried foods anymore. Have not had any fried fish in a while and god knows I miss it. Sam I still regurgitate food after eating while burping and it gets on my nerves. I remember being a kid and having reflux right about the time they diagnosed me with IBS in the 90s.