PDA

View Full Version : cysts

lorraine
17-12-15, 16:48
hi

noticed on the inside of my leg level with my knee today that there was quite a big lump its double the size of my other leg looks more pointed that the other side. Only noticed when trying a skirt on in the mirror. Panic!! went and saw my dr. he said it was a cyst can take there time to go away if it gets bigger or really painful go and he would refer my to hospital. He said it is not cancer the lump is fluidy and plyable.

He would definately of refered me would nt he if he was in any doubt do you think. anybody else had a cyst on their legs or arms.

Lorraine

---------- Post added at 16:48 ---------- Previous post was at 16:14 ----------

hi

can anybodyhelp. Looked on google and comes of with a cancerous condition called sarcoma and is often mis diagnoised and i have got every symptom of it. pLEASE HELP!!!

lORRAINE

Fishmanpa
17-12-15, 19:28
Hi Lorraine,

Think about it. If he really thought there was an issue, you would have been referred. Would he risk his medical career on this?

Of course, most people have a fatty cyst or lipoma or two...or three. I have several. No biggie. And like he said, if it gets bigger or causes you pain, he'll refer you to have it removed. Again, no biggie.

And please... stay away from Dr. Google. He'll say a snotty nose is cancer for goodness sakes!

Positive thoughts

lorraine
17-12-15, 21:05
hi

thank you for your reply. Brought me back to reality! Why can i not think logically like that.

Thanks again

Lorraine