PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else constantly exhausted?

lele19
18-12-15, 08:36
I have like an unending fatigue, it's so annoying! I've always thought it's chronic fatigue syndrome but it comes in waves, the last week it's been so bad. Really have no energy to do anything. Had so many bloods last month, all fine.

rsanchez
18-12-15, 09:13
You might want to try a sleep study. I felt like this all the time, and then I was diagnosed with sleep apnea. The upshot of getting it treated is that treating it reduced my anxiety too.

lele19
18-12-15, 10:32
I recently had an at home study through the night where I slept with an oxygen monitor etc on and it came back saying no sign of obstructive sleep apnea. So I don't think it's that. Good call though :)

Haylee.a
18-12-15, 11:40
Yep me!!!! Although since being upped from 10mg citaloptam to 20mg my panic hasn't been as bad and my anxiety hasn't been as bad either I literally feel so exhausted and eyes feel so tired almost like I've been crying for hours lol

SADnomore
19-12-15, 00:59
Mornings are like walking through molasses, especially getting up in the dark. We ate early today, and I have been dozing off since 5:30! I could go to bed right now, except for the fact I would wake at midnight and be unable to get back to sleep, ugh!

I will be so glad when the daylight hours get longer again!!!

rsanchez
19-12-15, 06:52
That's great that you have no sleep apnea. You know, one thing that can help if that's not it is to have b vitamins. They are supposed to give you more energy, especially if you don't have enough. Something else that could help also is regular exercise, although for that it's a catch-22 because you need energy to want to exercise in the first place.