PDA

View Full Version : My new anxiety blog

lele19
18-12-15, 12:52
Hi guys - I'm working on a new blog which kind of documents my life, my adventures around the world and how you can still achieve your dreams even with severe health anxiety. What would you be interested to see on there? Information on seeing drs abroad? Nearest hospital location? Travel Insurance information? Write ups on my trips? Challenges I faced?

Any opinions very much opinionated - I'm writing this to distract myself from looking up illnesses. :)

https://justonestepfurther.wordpress.com/

lele19
01-01-16, 18:24
So I've written a new post on my goals for 2016 - and these are anxiety related goals, it would be awesome if I could hear some of your goals for 2016, whether they be personal, travel related or career focused, leave me a comment on my site...

https://justonestepfurther.wordpress.com/2016/01/01/january1st/

emily67
01-01-16, 18:55
thanks for sharing this blog.

i'm interested a lot in the reports of where you travel too, the challenges you deal with, how you get around them, and how other people respond to the issues you face.

the reports though interest me the most. i am agoraphobic and have never traveled outside ogf the UK, it would be really interesting to read what you have to say!

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

also do you mind if i follow you?

i can get emails of all your new posts.. i'd like that

lele19
01-01-16, 22:21
thanks for sharing this blog.

i'm interested a lot in the reports of where you travel too, the challenges you deal with, how you get around them, and how other people respond to the issues you face.

the reports though interest me the most. i am agoraphobic and have never traveled outside ogf the UK, it would be really interesting to read what you have to say!

---------- Post added at 18:55 ---------- Previous post was at 18:54 ----------

also do you mind if i follow you?

i can get emails of all your new posts.. i'd like that

emily67 - I would love for you to follow me and thank you so much for your comment. I have so many trip reports to write up and LOTS of issues to write about along the way hehe so I will very much take that on board :).

I suffered from agoraphobia for around two years and didn't once leave my house in that time, it was probably the hardest thing I have ever encountered. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd be able to leave my house ever again let alone travel abroad. I'm so passionate about trying to inspire others and if you enjoy reading about any of my trips well then that's just fantastic.

---------- Post added at 22:21 ---------- Previous post was at 22:20 ----------

Thanks for sharing - just read a few of your posts, rather inspiring to say the least. I'll keep checking back for more

ANJUNATOM - thank you so much for your lovely reply, it means a lot to me :) All I want is to inspire others and to help them to believe that despite this hell, they can do amazing things in life.

lele19
03-01-16, 12:36
I've had some lovely feedback from people I haven't spoken to in years telling me how they also suffer with anxiety and how they are going to try and be more positive now and focus on the good things in life which is lovely feedback :)

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

New post on ecotherapy and gardening projects

https://justonestepfurther.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/thegreenbackyard/

emily67
03-01-16, 14:49
I've had some lovely feedback from people I haven't spoken to in years telling me how they also suffer with anxiety and how they are going to try and be more positive now and focus on the good things in life which is lovely feedback :)

---------- Post added at 12:36 ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 ----------

New post on ecotherapy and gardening projects

https://justonestepfurther.wordpress.com/2016/01/03/thegreenbackyard/

followed you now (well i did yesterday)

and can't wait to read your entries.

nothing yet though

lele19
04-01-16, 08:24
followed you now (well i did yesterday)

and can't wait to read your entries.

nothing yet though

Hi Emily - I've just checked my followers list but can't seem to find your name :( maybe you might try signing up again? I'm glad you alerted me to this issue though as if people aren't able to follow me that's a big problem!
Cheers, Leanne

emily67
04-01-16, 11:04
Hi Emily - I've just checked my followers list but can't seem to find your name :( maybe you might try signing up again? I'm glad you alerted me to this issue though as if people aren't able to follow me that's a big problem!
Cheers, Leanne

hey leanne,

okay... i was following you all the time lol!

was checking my emails today and found your post about gardening.

so disregard my last post, it's me not being current with my emails

lol. something i'm getting worse at lol

lele19
04-01-16, 12:59
More exciting post up now :)

http://wp.me/p6dcSg-8c

emily67
04-01-16, 19:54
More exciting post up now :)

http://wp.me/p6dcSg-8c

this was a good post.

nice little insight in to your travels.

i'm especially impressed with the attention to detail- as in, you take great care to include everything

lele19
04-01-16, 22:08
this was a good post.

nice little insight in to your travels.

i'm especially impressed with the attention to detail- as in, you take great care to include everything

Thank you :D it's hard to know what people will find interesting and what they'd rather not hear about! So I included it all just in case hehe.

emily67
06-01-16, 14:06
so i've been thinking about new ideas for your blog, and what about survey type posts.

it encourages user interaction and also can be a great way of finding out how the followers are enjoying it so far/ or what they want to see more or less of

or even surveys that encourage users to share their own experiences

just a thought

lele19
06-01-16, 14:12
so i've been thinking about new ideas for your blog, and what about survey type posts.

it encourages user interaction and also can be a great way of finding out how the followers are enjoying it so far/ or what they want to see more or less of

or even surveys that encourage users to share their own experiences

just a thought

Good thinking Emily - I'll try and make a poll or something!

emily67
11-01-16, 18:29
tell me about wicked!.

i saw the post telling me you went, but not what happened!.
and now i really want to know about it.

what was the theater like. what happened. how close was it to the story of the wizard of oz. how long was it

etc etc

lele19
11-01-16, 20:16
Hey Emily - wicked was so good! The theatre was very modern, designed to look like an underground fairy kingdom apparently, 2,000 seats. The show was 3 hours long with like a 10 minute break. There were a few references to the wizard of oz but to be honest it's a completely different story, it follows the wicked witch of the west and how she becomes 'evil' in the first place!