PDA

View Full Version : Electric Shocks and Zaps

kirstinmazzy
18-12-15, 16:18
Hi guys! I am very new to this forum. I have been having the most horrible electric nerve pain type zaps all over my body. It started 2 years ago under my left armpits and then has moved to my head, eyes, face, torso, legs and feet. Pretty much everywhere. I am finding this incredibly painful and I am very very frightened, so much so, I have considered suicide. I had an MRI scan done which came back normal. My GP does not know what to do. I feel at a complete loss

Carnation
18-12-15, 17:50
Yes, I experienced this when I first had my breakdown.
It can be very painful and frightening. They can come at any time, sometimes in clusters and sometimes one will appear just out of the blue.
THEY CAN NOT HARM YOU!
They will in time be less and less and I think it may be down to 'nerve repair'.
It feels like having an electric shock through your body and I think the head ones were the worst. You have to ignore them as much as you can. They will go in time, but I know how you are feeling, as I could not cope with them either.

I am nearly 2 years on from my breakdown and I very rarely have them now, just in times of extreme stress or trauma.
Just remember that they can not harm you. :hugs:

nomorepanic
18-12-15, 19:13
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.