PDA

View Full Version : Seriously things are much worse than ever :(((

melishaxoxo
19-12-15, 11:22
So this year has been the worst for me.. Health wise, mentally, physically and spiritually. I feel lost and like I am drowning in a dark tunnel to nowhere. I am suffocating and as much as I try to scream for help people just look. I am scared that something seriously is wrong with my health. I have not felt this bad in years.. Well I had other symptoms but nothin compared to this. I'm 29 years old and I have stopped gym or eating healthy because I have been so depressed and my health symptoms make my life a lot harder than it is. The symptoms I have are :

- almost daily tingling or numbness around upper lip , Cheek area sometime worse left or right side.
- I noticed also a slight droop on my left side of my lip
- noticed my smile seems weak, tighter and smaller.
- talking sometimes feels weird
- sometime I wake up with a dull nauseating headache
- I get an upset stomach most days
- I feel weak, fatigue and lying down makes it all worse
- suffering with insomnia for a while now
- my head feels spaced out its like I'm walking through a fog
- at times it feels like my right side of my body feels heavy than the left side
- I feel like I'm already dead, really sad and not alive anymore
- I don't feel happy or joy
- sometime I get neck pain and shoulder pain
- my tongue feels strange sometime
- I got these little bumps inside of my mouth it came from nowhere like 3 months ago..

Have seen my gp he did blood tests for me only found my cholesterol was slightly high .. Rest was normal. He checked my blood pressure , heartbeat and shines light in my eyes and all was normal. I'm scared I am dying of brain tumor or cancer. The last time I went for a MRI was last year feb and that came back normal. I don't think I can afford another one now. I'm so scared of what's happening to me :(

uru
19-12-15, 11:39
Have you been to counselling?

Haylee.a
19-12-15, 17:42
Bless you, are you on any meds for anxiety?? X