PDA

View Full Version : please reply

fruity
19-12-15, 13:57
I realy would like all your comments on how you cope daily. and when any unpleasant feelings cum what do you do to help yourself. I had panic attack couple weeks ago and since then I,ve been unhappy,low,unpleasent feelings like not sure whats happening or going to happen to me. I aint had a panic attack for 3yrs now but my anx is every day. I,ve had and still do have everything all anxiety people suffer from. feeling strange ect..... please help. I,ve had it for over 7yrs although was feeling better in myself these past 2yrs but like I said that panic attack triggerd me off. :yahoo:

---------- Post added at 13:57 ---------- Previous post was at 13:15 ----------

I am fed up of it all. I can,t even get into the xmas spirit. x im going to sleep for a bit. my kids are out. im at my mums. can,t even get round my own house. I must be daft. anu replies most welcome.

Haylee.a
19-12-15, 17:41
Your not alone Hun! Just remember anybody who suffers health anxiety most of the time all get similar symptoms!!! Obviously we all suffer different levels of it! But on here your never alone!!! My kids get my through �� ice had a terrible 6 weeks with health anxiety but made sure I got in there quick with the anti depressants!!! Had to have them upped to 20 mg though and they've really helped me and calmed me a lot more than what I was!!! Every day I was a nervous wreck every day! Obsessing over something on my body kept going doctors because I thought I had a serious illness !!!! So there is a light...... You just have to be strong! And keep trying meds that work for you! And also give them a chance..... They don't work right away xx

fruity
19-12-15, 19:24
haylee thanks for the reply. my kids keep me strong aswell. but sometimes im just mentally weak

Haylee.a
19-12-15, 20:05
Sorry your feeling this way, are you on meds? I was so bad a few weeks back I couldn't cope

fruity
19-12-15, 21:36
no im not on meds. used to be. but tried it on my own.

Haylee.a
19-12-15, 22:39
Maybe give them a try! Mine are starting to kick in now after 6 weeks and there really helping xx