PDA

View Full Version : sweating more?!

char123
19-12-15, 16:43
Hi,

I'm sorry of this is gross or too much information but I'd like to see if anyone else has experienced this. So recently I've noticed that my armpits are sweating more which leads to me having quite bad body odour. I don't know why it has suddenly got worse because I shower everyday, shave, wear deodorant and I've tried exfoliating but I still seem to smell. I've switched deodorants from Sure to Dove but that hasn't really made a difference. Its made me anxious that I might have a serious health problem and thinking that it may never stop and I'll be like this forever. Now I'm sort of obsessed with it like I have to check to see if I smell throughout the day. So I'm wondering if maybe because I'm putting so much focus on it, it's not going away. I have been more anxious lately with the run up to Christmas as we're going away and stressed from all of the college work but this hasn't happened before so it's making me worry. I've told my parents and they just say it must be a hormone change but I'm 16 so should my hormones still be changing? I've googled what it could be but got no answers really unless I'm pregnant- which I'm definitely not haha

Please tell me if anyone has had this before, and how i can keep on top of it :) it's really doing my head in. Thanks for reading, I'd appreciate any reply, by the way I'm a 16 year old female

winduptoy
20-12-15, 07:38
Hi Char,

When I get stressed I sweat more. Chances are this is what's happening for you too. If you're really worried and/or it doesn't pass then you could go see you doctor and get some reassurance that everything is all okay.