PDA

View Full Version : Late Period freaking out!.

Sam Winter
20-12-15, 01:04
hey,
so my period has been I think a few days late now possibly nearly a week and I'm having visions of it never starting or having to go to the doctors about it(because that's just me lol) it's just scaring me especially as its close to Christmas so I don't know whether to go up to the doctors now or pray it starts through Christmas and if not get an appointment some point after?, I'm at a loss because I don't usually get late ones I think I have once before and that's it and it was only a day or two late so I'm just really panicky and grumpy because I'm Stuck in the early stages of it lol xx.

misslove
20-12-15, 02:57
Have you been sexually active since your last period?

Sam Winter
21-12-15, 00:04
nope

misslove
21-12-15, 01:04
Then don't worry about it. Periods aren't on an exact schedule unless your on the pill. Even then it can decide not to come when it should. Stress is a big thing when it corms to periods so of your stressed over Christmas or anything it may be why it's a bit late. Don't worry to much. Late periods aren't a big deal. Enjoy the break!

Sam Winter
21-12-15, 19:06
yeah you're right thanks!

Beckie4567
27-12-15, 10:25
I'm late sometimes and recently missed couple all together really don't worry bout this it will come x