PDA

View Full Version : Panicking

stressedanxious
20-12-15, 09:41
Im panicking, I Just feel so scared, I feel like im gonna die :( I hate this so much, I cant sleep.

---------- Post added at 04:41 ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 ----------

Im scared Im going crazy

ana
21-12-15, 18:56
I hope you're feeling much better now. You're not going to die, you know that, it's just that awful feeling of panic that goes away quickly. :)

---------- Post added at 19:56 ---------- Previous post was at 19:55 ----------

Oh and you're not going crazy - panic attacks can't make you lose your mind. Insanity doesn't work that way; it's not induced by anxiety/panic attacks

Sam Winter
21-12-15, 19:15
hey i know the feeling i use to get it alot but i've somehow managed to control it, it ain't fun and i don't wish it on anybody, sometimes if i can't sleep i listen to sleep hypnosis videos on youtubes they help me personally, and remember nothing bads gonna happen and i'm here for you if you ever need someone to talk to :)

shelzmike
22-12-15, 05:30
Number 1 thing about people who are "going crazy" - they have no idea, so the very fact that you think that means that you are not.

ana
22-12-15, 15:59
I completely agree with shelzmike

GingerFish
22-12-15, 16:39
I hope you are feeling better now. I know exactly how you feel. My OCD and anxiety have been quite high lately and I've had the "I'm going crazy!" or "I'm going to die!" thoughts and feelings a lot lately and they scare you and drain you although as a previous poster has said, those who are truly crazy don't realize it. The fact you are worrying about being crazy shows you aren't but I know its hard to believe that in your state, I find it hard to believe too at times.