PDA

View Full Version : Bed time anxiety

stressedanxious
20-12-15, 10:03
I always get this nagging feeling when it gets dark, and I get anxiety about going to sleep. I hate it so much, and the majority of my panic attacks happen then. I hate anxiety so much, I get anxiety over so many different types of things. I get so much anxiety over the future. I get so much anxiety over my health. Things I cant control, I sit and obsess over them. I get these TERRIBLE thoughts in my head, that drive me crazy, and make me sick to my stomach. I am literally my own worse enemy I drive myself crazy and make myself feel terrible. I cant even be in a relationship because the anxietty is so bad, I am constantly worried I am going to get cheated on, i hate this feeling so much so much anxiety.

shirlp
26-12-15, 02:39
I have for the past few months started getting anxious at bedtime. New to me this, as I've never been scared to settle down for bed before. You can bet as soon as I get in bed my anxiety will flare up. I suffer from HA anxiety and get horrible feelings in my head, like its going to explode. Hope your feeling better? X

Fishmanpa
26-12-15, 03:08
i hate this feeling so much....

Usually, when you hate something, you do something about it. If it were anxiety, I would seek revenge ;)

If you hate it that much, get some help and kick it's a$$!

Positive thoughts