PDA

View Full Version : Eye floaters

frogs07
20-12-15, 10:49
how many eye floaters is considered normal when looking on the sky. im myopic and i think i have 5-10 floaters each time i look at the sky..which is a slight increase than what is usually have....also what does flash of light looks like when u have a PVD and how long it last?

Ssmith
21-12-15, 14:51
I've got about 10 floaters in each eye and i see them pretty much all the time. They've only come on in the last few years and they are annoying as hell. I'm only 25. Went to the opticians and they found nothing wrong and just said it halogens. Nothing they can do about it and everyone has them to some degree, it's just whether they affect you or not.

AnxiousLife
21-12-15, 15:05
I have a bunch of them too, and they seem to come and go at times. I find they are worse when I am more stressed out....I'm only in my 20s as well! The dr. said it was normal.

Movielife
21-12-15, 22:30
Stress and anxiety make mine more obvious. I've had them for years (I'm 34).

Always worse when I'm tired/anxious.

Pipkin
22-12-15, 07:32
I can't answer your question about flashes but I'm guessing you'd know about it if that happened.

I have too many floaters to count but I rarely notice them. They're more obvious if you're anxious as your senses are heightened and you notice small movements more easily.

If in doubt, ask your optician to check them at your next eye exam. Mine said they were completely normal, if a bit irritating in bright light.

Pip x

frogs07
23-12-15, 10:18
Thnaks for the replyguys really appreciate it:)