PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone relate.

katyfitz
20-12-15, 16:55
Hi guys.
So obviously with health anxiety we always fear the worst when not feeling ourselves. I constantly check my legs to see if swollen, my neck for lumbs, breasts, I feel all lumps on head. I have back pain which is hard to describe. It's like nothing is digesting and my back has cramps. I'm convinced if I go to the doctors il be kept in and won't have Christmas with my family or il be asked to go for a blood test. I'm feeling very scared. Can anyone Relate or should it to a and e? My toilet seems to be changing its habits too x

Haylee.a
20-12-15, 21:05
I think most of us can!!! I've got an obsession with checking for lumps over my body and these little blood spots that keep appearing!!!! Which when googled comes up lukeinia and should be inediatky checked!!! So scary so yes I agree just in different kind of ways but all boils down to the same thing..... Extreme anxiety!!! It's healthy for us to worry about certain bodily worries but people like us obsess to an unhealthy extreme! Please try not to worry (easier said than done) and try to have a nice Xmas xx

katyfitz
20-12-15, 21:51
Thanks so much for your reply.merry Xmas x