PDA

View Full Version : Is this just anxiety?

MissSunshine
21-12-15, 08:58
I've been getting sharp pains in my right side of my head near my temples on and off all day and now all of a sudden I have blurry vision in my right eye and my cheek is red hot I'm thinking all sorts right now and freaking out :(
My optition said if I ever get eye floaters and a bad headache to go to a&he because I have a high prescription but this isn't floaters but of course I'm still worried it's all related

I took painkillers 2 hours ago and I can sometimes still feel the sharp pains
I'm wondering if it sounds like anxiety or stress? :huh:

Haylee.a
21-12-15, 22:16
Are these headaches sharp pains that stab through your head for a few seconds then go?? If so they are called ice pick headaches and are harmless and unexplainable I had these a few weeks ago and they scared me! Pretty sure they are stress related!!!! I had them vaguely tonight too x

Lifelonganxiety!
21-12-15, 22:19
I get these from time to time (and flushing - although mostly in my ear). My eyes have been blurry a lot too. Most likely it's just stress and posture related.

If it persists, gets progressively worse, or is the worst headache you've ever felt in your life then you will want to get it checked out, but it can be (and probably is) entirely normal and just related to lifestyle and will go in a few days.