View Full Version : help

ben johnson
21-12-15, 13:35
does anyway have parenoia and anziety?
if so could I sk for some help please?

yorkshirepudding
30-12-15, 08:16
Hi Ben.
Not something i have any experience of really. The section you have posted in is specifically for help regarding the chat room so that may be why you have had no replies. Maybe see if there is a better part of the forum to post it to?

Good luck

MichaelUk809
05-01-16, 13:34
I'd advise watching a video on youtube, type in how to meditate, Rohit Sharma, follow the instructions, practise this every morning for 20 minutes to half an hour for a month and see how you feel then, also i'd recommend extreme exercise to the point where you can't do anymore, your serotonin levels will rise and your problem will decrease, stay away from nicotine, alcohol and caffeine and try and eat as much fruit and vegetables as you can, do this for a few months and I can assure you, you will be feeling a LOT better.

ben johnson
05-01-16, 13:53
thanks michaeluk809, but I cant exercise because iv got bad legs and I cant walk far. but I will give the meditation ago.

venusbluejeans
05-01-16, 14:15
Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your problem.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Sylver1975
05-01-16, 14:49
Hi,

I have experience with anxiety and found Cognitive Behaviour Therapy really helpful, also deep abdominal breathing and I also got a lot of help from reading Claire Weekes book about anxiety. Have you been to see a doctor? Are you on medication? I'm on Mirtazapine and find it works well and doesn't have nasty side effects. You're not alone in how you're feeling, I think that's important to stress as when I first experienced anxiety attacks, I thought nobody else had ever had them and felt like I was not "normal".

I hope you will find something that works to make you feel better soon. It's all a matter of finding what works for you.

Sylver.