PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding Eyes - Got My Self In A Mess

reddevil
21-02-07, 13:23
Hi,

Me again, I'm having the worst week of the year so far..!

Looking in the mirror today, I noticed a yellow patch (either eye) to the inside of the pupil etc (on the white part).

I showed my wife, who said she has not noticed them before.

Is this common as I'm worrying about cataracts etc.?

Red

tam
21-02-07, 14:18
hi i have had that aswell,my eyes were yellow and a blue colour in the white bit,i worried like hell for weeks then went to get my eyes tested,everything was fine and she said it was normal.tc tracy

russ
21-02-07, 14:54
Hi Red,

Why not make an appointment at the opticians to get an eye test?

I hadn't had my eyes checked for 10 years. I had to pay £18 (I don't get my fees covered) for a full eye check-up, but the peace of mind was worth it.

It was actually quite fun because I visited a local shop with a father and son team, the father who did the eye test must be in his 80's and is a top man! He was showing me all the tests he does and I was in there for 30 minutes!

If there is any problem with your eyes an optician will find it. They check for all eye related problems and can even tell from your eyes about other medical conditions!

reddevil
21-02-07, 15:21
Hi,

Somebody has just worried me, they said it could be my liver.

Red

russ
21-02-07, 15:35
Hi,

Somebody has just worried me, they said it could be my liver.

Red

Intead of worrying red, get it checked out for your piece of mind.

If it was another medical issue, I'm sure you would have noticed other things.

ceecee
21-02-07, 16:03
hi red
i,ve got htis too in my right eye.i noticed it years ago
don,t worry its normal
take care
rach x

reddevil
21-02-07, 16:34
Hi,

Anxiety has got the better of me again, had to leave work early as it was stressing me out.

I've started to think all of my other symtoms are related (lump in mouth and sometimes black in stools after reading RUSS comment) in to this eye thing and it's something nasty.

I'm 33 years old, I should be a man and not a baby when it comes to things like this, why I carn't is puzzeling me.

This anxiety thing is the pits, sorry to rant on but I've had enough of it..!

Red

reddevil
22-02-07, 12:07
Hi,

I have been to the doctors are it's normal.

They are air between the two lenses.

Red