PDA

View Full Version : Update

Emma1027
21-12-15, 23:30
I went to the doctors the other day and I am having a over the phone appointment regarding my anxiety on the 13th of January. On a good note the panic attacks have stopped and I can actually eat which is really good since I could hardly eat a meal a day for a month. I am still struggling with my evening meals due to a tight chest/pains which makes it difficult. I've also lost my appetite and feel I have little pleasure but I do actually want to eat. I think I am getting palpitations but I am not 100% sure. Maybe it's not as bad as I think but suddenly now and again I am in shock and jump suddenly. It's as thou I lose my breath for a min or two but then I am ok again. It's funny how all the worries seem to come on at night and yet it's not that bad during the day so I can actually function. It looks like I will be doing classes at some point to manage my stress which I am feeling evenly balanced about- yeah it could really help me or it might seem a waste of time. I guess anxiety can't just be treated with a pill and quick fix instead has to be combined treatments. I am not sure how serious anxiety is viewed when it comes to the medical side. It's all in your head and relax don't seem to be helping :/