PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas to all at NMP!

GingerFish
22-12-15, 16:45
I probably wont be online after tonight until after Christmas as I have a lot to do before Christmas and have been quite busy beforehand which is why I haven't been online here much lately but I just want to wish each and everyone of you a very merry Christmas when the time comes and also a very happy new year. I wish you all the best for 2016. I know this time of year can be a difficult and anxious time for a lot of people, myself included this year but know you're not alone and we are all in this together :hugs:

And remember my inbox is always open and I'll try and help whenever I can.

Anyway, take care everyone and lots of love from me and my big fat furry cats, Rambo (Ramblob as I call him :yesyes: ) and Nibbler :) xxxxxxxxx

Sunflower2
22-12-15, 18:06
Wishing you a good Christmas Gingerfish!

Sam Winter
22-12-15, 19:16
thank you gingerfish!
a merry christmas and a happy new year to you too!
wishing you the best! :hugs:
(sorry for all the ! at the end of every sentence lol)

swgrl09
22-12-15, 19:42
Merry Christmas!

MissyMischief
22-12-15, 20:44
Merry Christmas! It's nice to read about someone who's looking forward to the holiday, actually, lol.

Take care!

Magic
22-12-15, 21:12
MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too. And everyone else on NMP xxx:hugs:

mezzaninedoor
23-12-15, 21:11
http://alicia-mb.tumblr.com/post/67621378445/even-though-id-already-finished-all-my-christmas

I just want to wish everyone a peaceful and as best a christmas as they can get whatever their circumstances

Well aware these times of year affect us all at different times in different ways

Lets keep a level of awareness and reaching out to each other

Tony x

MyNameIsTerry
23-12-15, 23:04
Merry Christmas :hugs:

I'm not on here as much at this time of the year but I'm still thinking about people. So if I'm a bit slow getting back to people, I haven't forgotten you.

It's also a harder time for me with my anxiety and I appreciate the support I get from people on here.

MissyMischief
24-12-15, 03:12
Merry Christmas :hugs:

I'm not on here as much at this time of the year but I'm still thinking about people. So if I'm a bit slow getting back to people, I haven't forgotten you.

It's also a harder time for me with my anxiety and I appreciate the support I get from people on here.

Terry, you are so nice...you leave such thoughtful and helpful posts to so many people...I'm sure that must take up quite a bit of your time. Your contributions here are very much appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and take as much time as you need to rest, relax, and recuperate. :)

MyNameIsTerry
30-12-15, 09:23
Terry, you are so nice...you leave such thoughtful and helpful posts to so many people...I'm sure that must take up quite a bit of your time. Your contributions here are very much appreciated. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and take as much time as you need to rest, relax, and recuperate. :)

Thanks Genoire, I really appreciate that!

It does take up a lot of time but when I'm not working, it's something good to do and it helps me knowing I could be helping others.

Things have been pretty good for me this time. Much better than the last few years at least and Xmas day has been the best in probably the 9 years of anxiety!!! :yesyes::yahoo:

Have a good Xmas :flowers: