PDA

View Full Version : Anxiety has returned

Sophielizzie
22-12-15, 17:37
Hi, so I first discovered I had anxiety when I was 16 after having a hard time through secondary school and a bad start to college. I used have panic attacks, no confidence and generally worried over things. Cut a long story short I ended up getting through it & became a lot more confident in myself when I started my first job and now in my second job I've felt great un till now. For some reason I've started to feel really anxious again and don't really know why! my family were down for a few days and I felt the same there & im feeling it in work now! Anyone else feel like this out of the blue and if so is there anything that helps?

perry12
23-12-15, 23:06
This is completely normal to have hiccups with anxiety and the most annoying thing is that there is no warning signs! You are slowly bubbling away inside and you have no knowledge at all as to where the boiling point is and then before you know it, its too late and your mind is racing again etc etc.

Anything can bring it on again and when I have experienced this, I usually turn to a good book on the topic for a 'top up' on how I should be viewing the situation and then given time I return back to my normal state.

Try read some Paul David, an ex sufferer, this guy is awesome and cuts straight to the point, great to bring you back to where you were.