PDA

View Full Version : Happy Christmas ......

Haylee.a
23-12-15, 11:54
Hey just wanted to pass on some good Christmas vibes to you all!!! 7 weeks ago I thought my life was over! I had severe pre cancerous cervical cells from a simple smear test! I had low iron defeiency aneimia I literally thought I was dying I thought I was riddled with cancer all over my body and every mark on my body bruise and pain I thought were symptoms of lukeimia , , skin cancer, breast cancer, anueurusm you name it I had it ( or thought I did)....... Was put ion 10 mg citalopram the side effects were horrendous...... They didn't work so they upped me to 20mg ...... It's been 2 weeks Christmas Day since my tablets were upped and my god they have kicked in! I've stopped obsessing! I've got more energy! I'm doing my makeup and hair again! I'm out Christmas shopping I'm generally excited and happy!!!!!! Please please please if your medication is not working after a couple of months please go back and try something new! If your not on meds and can't tackle the health anxiety on its own then go get treated!!!! It's ok to worry over new symptoms but it's not healthy to get into a state of panic like we do!!!! I'm living proof that tablets work for extreme axiety! And sometimes we just need that bit of help!!!! There's more to my story as in detailed symptoms that I had but don't want to bore you all!!! By all means if anyone wants to know all my exact symptoms I had were I am happy to share !!! And please don't let the thought of side effects on tablets put you off because it's worth it in the long run!!!! Have a magical Christmas guys and girls and stay strong!!! Xxxx

jimsmrs
23-12-15, 12:43
I love positive posts like yours!!!! Well done for sticking with your meds. Citalopram and a couple of other brands didn't suit me so I was put on Sertraline, with positive results like yours.

You're right the help is out there!!!
Have a great Christmas and :hugs:a Happy HEALTHY 2016

KayeS
23-12-15, 13:25
Merry Christmas to you too, and everyone else :)

Fishmanpa
23-12-15, 13:33
It's always great to hear positive stories like this! I've very glad to read you're doing much better :D

Continued success along the healing path and best wishes for a wonderful Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!

Positive thoughts

debs71
23-12-15, 14:15
So great to hear you are feeling better. It is nice to hear successful stories.

Wishing you and all a very Happy Xmas and a prosperous and healthy 2016.xxx:hugs:

Haylee.a
23-12-15, 19:12
Thankyou all :hugs: I just feel awful for others that aren't being treated that feel like it!!!! It's such a horrible mindset to be in and you literally can't help it!!!! Experiencing this has really made me want to help others!!!! May even look into trying to train to become a councillor of some sort!!! When I was in a bad state I felt a big incnvience to all my loved ones, worried them sick got on their nerves!!! It's nice if there's someone to talk to that's been through it!!! Also never knew health anxiety existed until I used this website! I just thought it was a severe case of general anxiety!!! Happy Christmas everyone :yesyes: xxxx