PDA

View Full Version : Think I have cancer

katyfitz
23-12-15, 14:51
Hi guys,
So I've had a wierd cramping type pain In my lower back for ages and I have had constipation with diarreah for a while now. I went to see my doc yesterday after plucking up the courage and told him my symptoms. He knows about my health anxiety so he did a gold examination of my spine, abdomen and reflexes. All is fine. I left the doctors and still have this pain but was then having cramps in abdomen and this morning when I went to the toilet my wee looked dark orange and was convinced there was blood there. I keep wondering if I will make it to Christmas Day and what if I end up collapsing or have I got cancer and this is my bodies way of shutting down. I'm so scared il have to go for tests and something will show up. I look so drained and tired. Is that not a sign of cancer? Why would my wee be like that and why am I experiencing these pains. I look at all my friends enjoying life and feel gutted that they are all healthy and I'm possibly dying or fighting off some terrible disease. I'm so scared and really want to enjoy this week. Someone or anyone who can relate pls talk to me x

Justanutter
23-12-15, 14:57
Katyfiz, if the Dr isn't sending you for tests, then she obviously isn't concerned. IBS can cause all those symptoms - I had most of those this time last year but all was okay. Dark urine could just be dehydration and I'm sure there's no blood to see - it's just darker for some reason.

Enjoy your Christmas - you aren't dying, just chill if you can and your bowel will chill also and probably settle down. x

katyfitz
23-12-15, 15:13
I know but why am I feeling these symptoms. I feel so scared x

Fishmanpa
23-12-15, 15:56
Anxiety and stress causes tension. Tension causes pain.

Positive thoughts

AlexandriaUK
23-12-15, 17:30
If your urine is dark and you are not putting enough fluid through your system or you have a cold then that will give you the reason for it being dark.
Monitor your drink for a day and see how it goes, partial dehydration will also cause back pain.