PDA

View Full Version : Hellloooooo newbie here 😊

Elaine79
23-12-15, 17:04
Hi everyone I'm Elaine 36 and a sufferer of depression/panic/anxiety have been on antidepressants for about 17 years then July this year decided to stop taking them only for things to start to go downhill in the last few weeks leading to me being put back on sertraline 3 days ago and I am having a real bad time so far anxiety and panic through the roof, no appetite, nausea and general feeling of dread...does it get better as I'm struggling 😢

venusbluejeans
23-12-15, 17:10
Hiya Elaine79 and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

almamatters
23-12-15, 17:43
Hi Elaine79 :welcome: to the site. I didn't have much success with Sertraline but I know a lot of members find them really helpful. Hope you find the forum as supportive as I do.

Elaine79
23-12-15, 18:16
I used to be on them once before but can't remember how I was when I was on them then.

Istherehope?
23-12-15, 19:50
Hi and welcome. Not been on sertraline myself but if you post in the sertraline section I reckon the people there will have plenty of experience.