PDA

View Full Version : lower leg pain and tingling

Amylee1982
23-12-15, 18:30
Hi everyone

Once again im psting on here its been a while. 5 days ago i started with achy legs and now they are tingling too. My muscles all over have felt achy but my legs seem to be worse effected and are now going onto the tingling. Walking seems to make them better i dont know if thats cos im not focusing on it but sometimes nothing eases it.

Im worried its a stroke or something else more serious.
The doctor is testin my bloods but not till tuesday so got to wait.n worry till then and my anxiety is through the roof...just in time for Christmas i really wish it would leave me alone. Its getting me down now just want to know whats happening.

Is this something that can happen with anxiety n stress as i have had 100s of symptoms over the years.

Thanks for reading x

jonno182
26-12-15, 13:48
Hey,
How's your leg pain I've had this for nearly a year now and it's one of my most troublesome symptoms :(.

CoraB
26-12-15, 19:01
I'm really struggling with this myself too. My lower legs hurt so much sometimes I thing the muscle must be really tense or nerve damage or something. I recently went for a full body massage and when she was doing my lower legs it hurt so much.

I also get a tingling / shaking / internal vibrating so worried about it.

Amylee1982
28-12-15, 11:14
Hi

Thanks for replies. Im still suffering. Ive got bloods tomorrow to check for deficiencies. Its weird though because ive been get tingling mainly when im sat or laid down and this morning ive woke up with achy muscles i really have no clue whats happening. Im worried its my heart struggling to work but they say that it eases as rest which doesnt seem to be happening which points to trap nerve maybe. But its with both legs...the tingling varies to my calves heels feet n front of legs its so frustrating and its causing me so much stress. Have any of you seen your doctor or had bloods.

Magic
28-12-15, 11:58
Hi, I have the same problem. Feet hurt and lower legs, tingling feeling in my feet.
i have had it for a while now. Had blood tests and all come back normal.
Mine does not go off with walking.
My GP says i am a mystery!!!!!????

CoraB
28-12-15, 12:18
But its with both legs...the tingling varies to my calves heels feet n front of legs its so frustrating and its causing me so much stress. Have any of you seen your doctor or had bloods.

Hey again! My legs are still the same, i woke up this morning and my calves and shins hurt again. I can't understand why they would hurt as soon as i am up :-( I'm having other problems such as back and neck pain, dizzyness and vision issues as well I'm worried sick.

Saw the GP and he is seeing me again in a week to do bloods but like you I feel like i cannot wait that long like it might be serious :-(

Hope your bloods go ok at least its not too long till the bloods now.

Amylee1982
28-12-15, 12:49
Hi sorry your all suffering. Its sooo weird and its really gettinf me down now. It must be nerve related but im convinced its somethong serious like heart related which i worry about constantly. My arms are feeling it today aswell. I was ok when i woke n then it kicks in. I dont know why its worse when im still im hoping that means more nerve related. Sometimes they feel quite tense aswell. I thought it was the meds i was takin for an abscess..flucloxacillin whoch can cause muscle pain but ive been off them a week so i doubt its still them.

Sometimes i feel like i can cope bit today is a bad day im really anxious and teary and ive got a 2 hour drive to do soon. Im not sure why today they hurt so much because theyve just been tingling before but today its more pain so confusing. Just want to know whats going on. I just wish it would get better its makin me soooo miserable.

I hope you all feel better soon.

jonno182
28-12-15, 13:54
Hey there, all I can say is I have had this for a year now, the pain ruminates around my knees most of the time but it does move to calves, thighs and I also have achey arms now and again. Nothing severe has happened and I haven't collapsed, in fact my legs are very strong. But I feel it's maybe a perceived weakness and I try my best to take my mind off of it. Try to accept it anxiety as I am trying to do that myself.
Take care

Amylee1982
29-12-15, 10:44
Im glad your able to think positive about it. I have woke up this morning with both my left arm and leg with pins and needles im really worried now its signs of a stroke. Scaring me.

I hate this so much.

chellebelle
31-12-15, 09:01
Hi, I've been having what I can best describe as an aching tingling in my lower legs for about 12 weeks now. My Dad has had restless leg syndrome for as long as I can remember and when I described the sensation to him he said it is the same.
Moving my legs doesn't make it better, but I feel like I have to rub them a lot. Have a look (it's one 'syndrome' that's safe to Google, as it's never anything dangerous) - I think mine might be due to iron deficiency.

Amylee1982
19-02-16, 08:41
Hi all

thanks for replies. It did seem to go off i noticed the more i focused on it the worse it was. I just tried to tell myself it wasnt serious which isnt easy but ive now moved on to my next worry...its just never ending eh �� x

YareYareDaze
09-04-16, 00:14
I have this as well. My right leg is tingling, my vision feels like it's getting worse every day, I have a dull pain in the back of my head with occassional blackouts when I move my head, not to mention trouble swallowing and retching whenever I smell food. I don't know what it is, and I feel your pain, all of you.

riley1392
13-10-16, 00:20
Hey amylee

Did U ever figure out what the cause of your leg pain was? I think I am going through something very similar.

Thanks

dmc1892
13-10-16, 10:22
hi,

i just posted lst night on hwo my legs are getting muscle twitches from time to time and my legs are feeling a little fatigued or tired at times, anyone know the reason for this?