PDA

View Full Version : So my HA reached a new level today!

Hopefulmi
23-12-15, 18:49
You may have read my PC and back pain fears. I have been here before a year ago and decided I couldn't let this ruin another Xmas especially with baby on the way and my 3 year old son and even my husband who finds the HA hard, he is a hero.

And so, I booked an ultrasound today for today privately in Edinburgh. Fair enough except I live SE Northumberland near Newcastle! It was the only place I got get before new year. And guess what? Despite organs being cramped very clear view and everything looked normal. I guess any back pain caused by PC would require a fair size tumour and that didn't exist on my scan....again.

Despite it being an upper abdo scan, the sonographer looked at baby and even switched the 4d on. He looks so like my hubby and little boy :)

uru
26-12-15, 04:29
So do you feel reassured now?

Hopefulmi
26-12-15, 09:26
Well that's the million dollar question haha. I guess in terms of PC or gallbladder/spleen or liver cancer troubles yes I do. Ultrasound would have picked up a big tumour according to the sonographer. I had 2 u/s in January too before being pregnant and both were clear.

The back pain is still there but not as bad so I guess I'm starting to think partly pregnancy and muscles, partly GERD maybe. Am I still anxious though, yes but not in an uncontrollable manner.