PDA

View Full Version : Eye red and painful

Artmuzz
23-12-15, 20:00
I was at my optician trying out contact lenses yesterday. I managed to put in and take out the contact lense in my right eye when I was getting taught how to do it but I couldn't take out the contact lense on my left eye. I tried and tried to take them out until my left eye started getting red. I started panicking so the optician took a look at my eye and told me that I have pinched the white part of the eye when I tried to remove the contact lense which has left a pinch mark.

The optician told me the redness will disappear but today when I woke up my eye started getting sore whenever I blink and I feel like there is something on my eye. When I looked at the eye in the mirror I noticed that that the redness as cleared on one side of the eye but is still red on the other side and I noticed a dark blotch/spot which startled me so I rushed back to my optician who checked my eye and told me that my eye was slightly raised like a blister as well a burst blood vessel but there was nothing to worry about.

Anyway when I got home the pain is still there and when I blink my vision goes blurred as well as feeling pain. I am really worried that this could be serious. I had iritis is that affected eye a couple of years ago. Please advise.