PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me? :)

AFin26
24-12-15, 16:11
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if I could ask a question regarding a symptom I'm experiencing to see if others share my issue!

I have a very uncertain issue with my stomach/bowels and its pretty certain to be IBS. I can deal with most of the symptoms but I am really struggling with one.

I am suffering really badly from what I would consider 'extreme' nausea that doesn't get better after BM's (obviously). I feel really gassy and almost like I want to be sick (but can't). Today its really awful. It makes me cough and gag (sorry its grim). This morning I was on my way to work and I had to pull over as I had like a 'sick fit'.

I was wondering if anybody else sometimes has this problem with IBS/Gerd/Functional GI problems, and if you do, do you have any solutions as to how to improve it?

:doh:

Its really hard to pinpoint suggestions so I was hoping for some fellow sufferers to give advice! :bighug1:

jjjh
25-12-15, 05:01
Yes I have this but I feel like mine is more anxiety related-as in symptoms of ibs and other stomach troubles make me anxious, so that in turn makes me nauseas. Which makes me more anxious. I'm not sure if that helped but wanted to say I've been there