PDA

View Full Version : Milk split on ps4 controller

phil06
24-12-15, 20:45
Some milk splashed between the X, o and centre button I cleaned it with kitchen roll will it be ok? Will I get some shock or will it stop working?

This buttons appear to be still. It was around a table spoon full that spiled not a full cup.

gatsby12
24-12-15, 22:45
Nope. you are fine.. You wont get shocked. These controllers are goof proofed. Just dont slam it down the stairs and expect a miracle.

Jherron
24-12-15, 22:50
I highly doubt there is enough current in a controller to shock someone. I took electronics in college If that helps. The voltage is not really what your worry about, it's the Amps that hurt. Either way I'd say your safe. I don't know for a fact but I would think milk is a bad conductor anyways

phil06
24-12-15, 23:41
So should I still use the controller then?

Danath
25-12-15, 00:09
if it works its fine, your skin will not come into contact with any of its electrics anyway

---------- Post added at 00:09 ---------- Previous post was at 00:08 ----------

like Jherron said, I doubt it has the power to harm someone anyway, these things are given to children remember

Jherron
25-12-15, 00:39
The controller won't shock you. The big question though is do you have some cookies to go with the milk lol

rainwinder
26-12-15, 17:00
you should continue using the controller, splitting liquid on to controller / keyboard is very common