PDA

View Full Version : Pain in groin ibs?

pinky260
25-12-15, 18:57
Hi, i have ibs. Doesn't bother me too much but i keep getting a sharp pain very low down in the groin area on my left side. It started this morning, i had a pizza last night which doesn't agree with me at all. The pain went after using the bathroom (sorry for tmi) but after having dinner it's come back & as you can imagine its worrying me.

Could it be wind/ ibs pain? Anyone else get it?
Any input would be appreciated (no awful stories though please-im feeling delicate)

Merry Christmas everyone.

Chrissie xxx

pinky260
26-12-15, 12:54
Does anyone get anything like this? I have pcos but sure this is ibs related as it seems to settle after using the bathroom & then comes back

I'm so worried x

Randara
26-12-15, 16:07
Hiya, hope you had a good Christmas!

I was getting pain on my left side yesterday too, which was going down towards my groin. I haven't been diagnosed as ibs but I have my suspicions that I do have it for various reasons. I believe the large intestine goes down the left side so if you were having bowel problems then that may explain it!

Hope you feel better x

pinky260
26-12-15, 16:20
Thank you for the reply.

Yes someone else said that it does too, its sort of in waves. Im trying not to panic too much & concentrate on the kids but it is worrying me a lot.

Thank you x