PDA

View Full Version : Need a chat :(

ShaunRyder
27-12-15, 00:35
I am sorry about the title, I didnt know what to call it.

Last night, my brothers girlfriend passed away. She was only 31 and she suffered two heart attacks. I am not sure how I feel.. It does not seem real. If anyone is awake I could do with a chat. I am happy to talk on here or Private Message. Just need someone right now.

MyNameIsTerry
27-12-15, 03:53
I'm really sorry to hear this, Shaun.

I'm only popping on briefly over Xmas but didn't want you to feel like no-one is listening. :hugs:

Yes, I can imagine how unreal it feels at that age. You've also been through some tough times this year and so has your brother & his GF so it must seem overwhelming.

Carolin
27-12-15, 12:51
Just wanted to say how sorry I am Shaun.

There are no words to make it ok, but I just wanted to say I am thinking of you at this very sad time.

gregcool
27-12-15, 13:32
Sorry to hear of your loss.i cant imagin how you must be feeling..so sad.best wishes to you and hope you recover soon..take care.

Sunflower2
27-12-15, 16:17
Shaun, my brothers girlfriend was killed in a car accident two and a half years ago, so I can relate to how you feel. All I can suggest is let your feelings out and be there for your brother. It's hard and horrible and feels unreal for a long time, but we've got through it and my brother is now happy again. It takes such a huge toll on a family though. I bottled everything up and ended up having an anxious breakdown months later. I just didn't want to feel anything, but of course that is never healthy in the long term.

ShaunRyder
28-12-15, 00:05
Thank you for all the replies and kind words. It means alot.

Kimberley I sent a private message, hope you do not mind.