PDA

View Full Version : Scared again

Kilimanjaro
27-12-15, 04:29
I've been absent from this site for a while. Been dealing with things better and rationalising well. Despite my Doctor checking the lymph nodes in my groin I am still terrified about them. She only checked one side I think so now worried as have some the other side too. One feels really hard to me as well... Like I said I have been rationalising but these last couple of nights I have woken up feeling clammy, not soaking wet just clammy and just now I have woken up and clammy again but this time also a bit damp with sweat on my armpits and between my breasts... I am so terrified that this is the start of nightsweats and another symptom that my nodes are dodgy after all.... My chest feels like it is going to explode with anxiety right now... Don't know what to do or who to turn to... My husband has been so much happier with me feeling better I don't want to ruin things by telling him all this and my fears... Just so alone and trapped... Someone talk to me.... Help me...

uru
27-12-15, 04:43
:(

It's probably best if you do talk to your husband.

Traceypo
27-12-15, 07:42
When my anxiety is high, I get the same kind of sweats you describe. When it's under control, they go.
I would talk to your husband too about your fears.
Xx

Kilimanjaro
28-12-15, 02:03
Thanks for your replies. I have had sweats a lot worse than this in the past which were certainly down to anxiety but this time I was feeling fine (the first time anyway) so it was a shock plus I do have large glands up in my groin and I am eating like a horse and not putting on any weight at all (I am breast feeding though which was what I was putting the weight thing down to) I am terrified I do have lymphoma and the doc has misdiagnosed.. Do the sweats start of quite mild and then get worse and worse? I am by no means soaking my clothes or the bed...

Fishmanpa
28-12-15, 02:20
I am by no means soaking my clothes or the bed...

That alone discounts your worries. I can tell you from experience that night sweats associated by cancer are soaking sweats. The type that soak the sheets to where they need changing.

Positive thoughts

Kilimanjaro
28-12-15, 02:40
Thank you Fishmanpa.. X