PDA

View Full Version : Struggling and need to talk

katyfitz
27-12-15, 12:21
Hey hope you all had a lovely Christmas. I feel some what alone at the moment as no one gets it when I talk to them about how I feel. So I'm sure you've read my posts but if I talk thru with you my past two months you may understand more.

Started off in sept when I was constantly checking my bad skin for blemishes which resulted in me thinking I had skin cancer, then I had bad scalp problems and was convinced I could feel lumps. Went to Dr he gave me stuff to clear it. Then in November I developed a bad lower back but at the same time developed bowel problems. So I was constipated a lot then would have diarreah and am still to this day convinced it's my bowel movements causing me to have a bad back. In my head I'm scared that I'm going to have to have an Mri for my back and have bowel studies taken.

I've got to go to Ireland on weds for a wedding on New Year's Eve and I'm flying alone and so scared in the aiport il freak out and want to leave and won't get there ok and I'm on my own there but know people. Why is my back aching and why am I still constipated. Please if anyone can talk with me pls do xx

misslove
27-12-15, 21:51
Constipation can cause lower back pain. Sounds like you have health anxiety and that quite popular here. Drink more water and eat better to help with your BMs. As for the airport I can't help you cause I would be terrified too. I'd try my best to avoid it all together. But if your really scared talk to your dr and maybe he can perscribe something to help you sleep on the plane. Best of luckz

Pepperpot
28-12-15, 01:16
Constipation causes lower back pain. Eat plenty of fruit and veg, have some weetabix for breakfast, and drink tons of water. Try a stool softener too. As for the airport, ask the doc for 2mg diazepam as it will take the edge off your fear. I am terrified of flying and use them. Give yourself plenty of time in he airport so you can familiarize yourself with where you need to go, so there's no cause for panic. Take a book to distract yourself and tell yourself you will be fine. X

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 01:21
yep i'm afraid constipation can cause lower back pain, a chronic sufferer like me knows it too well lol, as for the plane i can't help too much as when it comes to something we're afraid of, people can't just get rid of it sadly but i can however offer to talk to you if you ever need it, you can message me or email me and i'll reply as soon as xx

katyfitz
28-12-15, 10:31
Thanks for your replies. I was googling and pancreatic cancer came up for my symptoms. What are the chances of me having that? X

Sam Winter
28-12-15, 12:26
its just Dr google missdiagnosing again I'm almost certain you don't have it x